April 28, 2008

Swapping in the Rain

You know with Spring the famous saying goes "April Showers, bring May flowers", please tell us what you like to do when those April Showers are pouring down on you. Do you like to curl up with your knitting, take in a movie or crawl back in bed? With the Spring Showers, I tend to go back to my first love - garment construction! I will spend wet days in the studio making cute springy skirts and cotton dresses. Then when the May flowers come I have really cute clothes to wear. I do also like curling up with a good book or sitting on the couch watching the rain and knitting. Having lived most of my life in Western Washington and a brief period in England - the rain doesn't really bother me. I actually enjoy walking the dogs in a light mist, but once the rain gets so heavy you wish your glasses had wipers - then I'd rather be in doing something creative, relaxing and productive.

2 comments :

  1. Nothing like rain to get your creative (indoor!) juices flowing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just throw on a visor or cap under the hood of your jacket. It protects your glasses

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs