December 31, 2006

Happy Anniversay/New Year

12 years ago today - JB and I got married. Today we will be purchasing a piece of exercise equipment for our Christmas Anniversary Gift, going out to breakfast, walking the dogs, and then heading to a party where he can play poker and I can feel inadequate at making small talk. It's okay - I'll survive. My plan is to set some 'couple' goals for 2007, finance goals, housing goals, and maybe see if we can work on a joint hobby that doesn't include sitting in the house staring at a box :) Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year and gets to spend it with those that they love - I know I will be.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs