December 3, 2006

Decorating Instead

of crafting. Sometime's a girl just has to do what a girl has to do. Although that's not entirely true. I have finished the Clapotis and it's currently blocking. Also blocking is a green lace scarf made out of Koigu KPPPM - which will be gifted and I just finished a really wide, really long ivory and pink mohair lace scarf/wrap. Again, a gift. Today I thought I'd show you my favorite holiday decorations. I love these reindeer. There are ceramic made to look like they are stuffed. A client made them for me years ago. There are 6 deer and the sleigh. I haven't put them out for several years now and I'm glad they are back. edited to add - what happened to the option to post photos? Edited again - obviously it's back. Strange.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs