December 5, 2006

My Blog

I saw this on somebody else's blog last week and thought it was cool. Of course, mine would be so much better if I knew how to import the PDF file. I tried stretching it out, but it just truly stretched it out. If anyone knows how to import the pdf - let me know in comments and I'll fix it. I'm trying to post daily in December - like I don't have enough on my plate already. It just dawned on me that I'm never going to finish JB's sweater in time for Christmas. I should really save this for tomorrow's post :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs