December 16, 2006

Joining In

This morning while the dogs were being super good - I got up and put them out at 5:30 and then went back to bed until 9. Not one of them made a noise - not even a wimper. Then I surfed blogs once I brought them back in before feeding them at 10:30. That's 3.5 hours late. If you knew Dudley, you would know how impressive the fact that he wasn't screaming at me was. In fact, I think they may have been fed twice this morning - but since The Musical One is at work, I can't verify that :) Anyway, I was reading Beki's Blog, Arty-Crafty Babe. She has a link to Quilts For the Kims. Earlier this week while reading Christine's Blog, I was inspired to find things to join. Earlier this year I did make squares for Christine's Comforting Jef project. It was one of the most incredible things I have participated in. That and Sadie's Love Quilt which was made for Sadie as part of our DWOA group. More on that later. Anyway - I will be making a 12" pink quilt square as part of a quilt project to help comfort Sabine who lost her father to a terrible tragedy. I don't understand it - but I am very thankful that I am able to participate and that my family is healthy.

1 comment :

  1. That is great, Gaylen!
    I am going to be knitting blankets for dogs and cats in shelters that do not have anything of their own. It is Hugs for Homeless Animals, and here is the link:
    http://www.h4ha.org/

    Jess

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs