January 10, 2007

21!

Today The Princess turns 21. Apparently - I don't have any pictures of her at all :{ I was able to find some in a Yahoo Album but there are none on my new computer. Last night while watching House I was thinking about being in labor. I was still pretty young (22) and this was my second child - but I did this one myself. The Princess was originally thought to be due at Thanksgiving - yes, today is January 10th! I was even induced on December 24th - but she moved backwards - just wasn't ready. To this day she does things on her own schedule. She is a bright, beautiful, girl and I'm happy that she was mine - if only briefly. Happy Birthday Princess!!!

1 comment :

  1. Happy birthday!! (And I can't believe we left the dog behing either - too much excitement perhaps!)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs