November 6, 2006

Still Raining

I'm so tired of being wet. I found out this weekend that all of my umbrellas are at the office, now isn't that helpful? I got the muslin of the dress cut out last night, but then I sat down with a cup of tea and my book. No knitting, no sewing. I take that back, I did cast on for a mohair scarf for a holiday gift. I'll keep plugging away at that. I managed to get up and get on the treadmill this morning. I did not manage to stay off the scale. I did have oatmeal with a banana for breaky and black coffee. Now it's time to get ready for work. I promise to post photos soon - blogger allowing :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs