November 28, 2006

Winter Wonderland

I absolutely love the snow! I know - I should live somewhere else, but I don't. I live just outside of the Seattle Metropolitan area. I'm ready to move anytime, but JB is holding out - if I could just figure out for what? Hmmm. . . . .
Anyway - this was the view from my backyard this morning

And this is Charlie. It's our living Christmas Tree from last year. This is a new tradition and while I miss having the tree in the house for a week or so, I love knowing that the tree will always be around.

If you live in the Seattle area and don't have to drive. Don't - stay home, drink cocoa and craft your little heart out. If you do have to drive - do so very carefully.

4 comments :

  1. I love snow only if I can stay at home and not go out in it. But it is pretty when you look at as it is coming down and you know you don't have to go out in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. I can't wrap my head around the fact that we're on opposite seasons. It's 30C here and I've had the air-conditioner on ALL day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaylen- send me some snow!!!!!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of your snow! We're in shorts around here.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs