November 22, 2006

I'm Sinking Fast!

I fear I'm getting in over my head. My sewing machine is acting up on anything other than a straight or zig-zag stitch. Of course - I can't be without it. Between now and Christmas, the following is currently on my plate: *Green lined holiday dress - to be done for party on 12/9 *One computer bag - cut, but hardly sewn *4 sets of stitch markers to be made *3 kitchen sets to knit - consisting of wool felted oven mitt, 2 warshcloths and a hand towel *2 clopotis *sweater for JB *2 felted handbags for family coming for Christmas *6 aprons *10 flower pincushions I know there's more, but I can't think of it. This morning I ordered yarn for the second clapotis, and one of the felted purses. I still want to get fleece to make The Musical One new fleece sweatpants - she loves them and lives in them and her old ones are gross!! And I need to come up with some neat cool thing to stuff in the Holiday cards that are being mailed to my DWOA group. Quick - somebody throw me a life preserver!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs