November 15, 2007

Dogs on Thursday

Here is Miss Lucy modelling hand knits. Let me tell you - she was none to happy about it. Beau was checking to make sure she was okay. Lucy couldn't wait to get it off! The pattern is Calorimetry from the knitty archives. The yarn is some wonderful Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran left over from a baby sweater. The hat/headband took the entire ball and was knit in an evening of television watching. That's another Christmas gift finished! And while I could get Beau to sit very nicely for a photo shoot - he was completely unwilling to model the hat! He wanted nothing to do with it and since it's a very soft white - I didn't want him to goober it up and called Lucy in to do the job.

8 comments :

  1. Love it!! I got my "velvet ears" fix last night; the ears weren't as big and squooshy as Fred's, but they were dark lemon basset ears (and a red pair too), and it felt SO GOOD to rub some basset ears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Lucy - she looks downright put out!! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pups! The hat is awfuly cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Lucy Goosey,
    I still think you are the most beautifulist girl i ever saw. You are one hot mama...and you look soooo pretty in your handknits.
    Love, Henry

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are adorable. I love the look on Lucy's face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy! What a good girl to put up with mama's knitting :) Love calorimetry - I'm wishing I had time to start another.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love lucy! and henry's comment is pretty silly too....I was reading it with a funny dog voice though, so that may have helped! lol :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs