April 29, 2007

Why?

Do I procrastinate? I'm quickly sewing up those 2 white tees that were cut out last Sunday. They will be done before I know it. Even with some tricks to make them look a little bit better. Clear elastic sewn into the shoulder seams. Bias fusible ironed on the neckline and armholes of the sleeveless top. I think I might try adding a width of fusiknit to the hemlines. I haven't done that before - but I think it's worth a try. After the two white tees? I believe a pink cotton sundress! Same pattern as the purple graphic dress - just sleeveless and the other neckline view. Arizona - here were come!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs