April 15, 2007

The Blogging 8-Ball

apparently I'm behind it and losing. As has been pointed out by my friend Claire - I haven't updated in almost a week. I still haven't posted a photo of my new car (and it isn't happening now either). Have I ever mentioned that I co-lead a Neighborhood Group of my local ASG? Well I do. Yesterday another member and I were putting on a program on needle felting. Well my partner for this program got the chance to go out of town so I was totally on my own. I think it went okay, the group had fun and everyone got a chance to play with needle felting. We have some washing experiments going on now and we may see some small, discreet, needle felted embellishments on our clothing in the near future. The black/purple dress is done with the exception of hemming the sleeves and as soon as I finish vacuuming (yes that is what I'm doing right now - not really updating the blog) I will hem the sleeves. The dress feels tight across the shoulders and I'm not sure what I can do to fix that. I want to make another view from that pattern in a great pink cotton print that I've had for years and love. But I need to figure out the back issue first. Second - the waistband is going to get reattached to the daisy skirt today so that can get added to my closet. Then I think next I will whip up a white t. I actually need a few and I have some good cotton knit so that should be easy to accomplish. Happy sewing everyone - the vacuum and the laundry are currently calling my name. I've got to find the earplugs!!!

1 comment :

  1. Okay, I am SO not the blog police, I just love reading your blog stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs