March 3, 2011

Gone to the Dogs

Beau


Lucy















and now you know why I refuse to put nice furniture in the studio/dog room.

However, when the opportunity came up to grab these chairs, I jumped on it.  See there is no furniture in  the studio except the sewing chair.  Makes it hard to have friends come over and since I have some sewing friends planning to come - well.

Of course the chairs are draped with blankets (yes, they are what you think they are and no I did not purchase them!) but the dogs don't care and I'm happy the chairs aren't covered in dog hair.  Happy Thursday everyone. 

8 comments :

  1. I think they're cute! You can whip the blankets off when your sewing company comes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...now I'm die-ing to know about the chair covers! You have to tell those of us not 'in the know'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're just keeping them warm for your company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you call it a studio/dog room, you have to expect visitors of the sewing AND dog variety. It's nice that you are prepared for either eventuality!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a very agreeable solution for everyone! I have a couch covered in a sheet too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lucy-fur. The look on her face is priceless.
    Cool! chairs in the studio. I want to come over and sit and knit and watch you sew! sigh. maybe one day...
    ~veedogknitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Makes sense to me. : ) I try to keep most everything covered that I don't want cat hair on. Hard with 4 cats though. lol

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs