March 6, 2009

Thank You!

Both Marjie and Carolyn gave me this award and I feel very honored to have received it. Thank you both.

Now, the rules of this award are:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post - done

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! - see below

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. - again, see below

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. - getting to it

5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award. - done

So - this nominating is the tough bit. I don't want to hurt any feelings. There are tons of blogs I read and enjoy. I have conversations with them via email and consider them friends. Some of those people have already been bestowed with this lovely award. So - I'm going to give it bloggy friends who I haven't seen the award pop up on this blog. In no particular order: 1. Sue - who has helped me more than she'll ever know. 2. Jessica - a good friend who's visit I'm looking forward to. 3. Angie - who makes me laugh or at least smile every time I read her blog 4. Teri - a lovely woman who's always encouraging 5. Yvonne - who never has a mean word to say 6. Chan - who is always positive and supportive 7. The Princess - A lovely young woman I am proud to tell people I raised 8. Lucy - a new blog friend 9. Michelle - an inspirational and supportive friend 10. Jessi - funny, funny lady - even though she's a cat Thank you all. I love the friendships that blogging has provided me.

4 comments :

  1. Thank you for the award. I'll post it soon.

    Did you get it???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a cat? Fluffy's looking offended. She says cats are much more dignified than I am. lol

    Thanks for the award! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your friendship means a whole lot to me too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the very sweet award. the only bad thing about making bloggy friends is that we live too far apart to get together for coffee.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs