June 3, 2008

Wearing What I Make ~ Tuesday

This is what I wore today. It's June 3rd, just in case y'all didn't know. It was 52* today and pouring down rain. It was raining so hard that the Wicked Witch wouldn't have stood a chance - she definitely would have melted! Anyway - jumper is embroidered grey wool flannel that I bought at JoAnn's. It is embroidered with grey, blue and pink chain stitched swirls. It was finished last Fall. Looking at the photos, and having worn it a couple of times now, I can see that I need to take it in - and stand up straighter! I had a really, really bad hair day and all the rain didn't help any. With the made by me jumper, I wore a thin black turtleneck that I purchased at Nordstrom Rack and black tights! I told you it was cold!! So, two days down this week. I guess I'm 3 for 4. Right? I've made 3 of the garments that I've worn so far. It will be interesting to see what the rest of the week brings - especially with this nasty cold weather we've got!

2 comments :

  1. Love that jumper, and your hair is fine for a rainy day. Mine was similar, with little curly-dos poking out around the edges...

    ReplyDelete
  2. For years, I've been voting for rain only at night, so my hair won't be stick straight and flat. The sky doesn't care how I vote. Hope you get summery weather sometime soon! I'd like to see you wear that great red print skirt! Cheerful color!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs