March 31, 2008

Coffee Swap Weekly Topic #1

This Week's Topic:
Browse around some of the other blogs of participants, and find one person who enjoys a similar roast coffee to you - share something interesting about them that you find on THEIR blog, and tell us what you've been working on knitting or crochet-wise this week!
Well as I was searching through blogs of other players I found out that Prairie Girl and I have very similar taste in coffee - from the roast to the flavors - very similar. I recently found Cinnamon dolce and I really like just a splash in a vanilla latte.
Prairie Girl received a package from Darcy which contained an antique wood crochet hook. She has been busy making up stories about the women previously who worked with that hook.
As for what I've been knitting - well I took the pinwheel baby blanket to the retreat and I'm now on the second ball of yarn. While I love the repetitive process of just knits and yarn overs - something is wrong, wrong, wrong in the life of this blanket. It will travelling to knitting this week and most likely meeting an untimely demise!

1 comment :

  1. Hmmm... Sorry you and the pinwheel aren't jiving. I loved it, but frogged more than I care to admit because I'd mix YOs into a non-YO row.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs