March 20, 2008

Spring Dogs

There is nothing very Spring like about these dogs - let me tell you! They S-T-I-N-K! They are dirty and smelly. Hopefully with Spring upon us, it will be warm enough to bathe them this weekend. The problem is - it's not just about bathing the dogs. Everything gets cleaned at the same time, carpets, dog beds, dog blankets, dog toys, bare floors and dogs! As anyone with more than one dog can imagine ~ it's quite the undertaking. The pictures have nothing to do with being lazy stinky dogs - but rather how squished up they get when sleeping.
I mean really - other than Lucy, does anyone look comfortable?
In the last photo Lucy got a new stuffed bone. She has already broke the squeaker so the toy doesn't hold as much interest. But Beau was looking at her and she was just laying there growling. Don't come any closer buddy - it's Mine! I've gotta teach that girl to share :)

11 comments :

  1. LOL "Share", whats that...LOL
    Love the pics, their great!! If mine ever got that close to each other I would definitely get a shot of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute... I miss having cute doggy bed photos, but alas, neither the Prince nor "my" Princess believes in resting upon a dog bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing how they manage to be comfortable. Charlotte doesn't 'do' the share thing either. She will growl if Wilbur looks like he's THINKING about whatever she may have... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could use those pictures again for the Dog days of summer. ;) I thank God for hard wood floors. They are so much easier than carpet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grover has learned that he must share with Esau Marie(his kitty). Of course, she doesn't eat anything but tiny crumbs, but still he has learned to share a little bit. I love the pictures. Do you make them move or do you walk around them (like I do)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dogs aren't exactly sharing today either! :)

    And I love when dogs all lay in a puppy pile. They look so warm and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you're very much in need of the DOT Spring Swap basket! lol
    We need to bathe ours as well... hopefully SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can only imagine what three big dogs in the spring smell like! I know how Abby smells - but I can put up with the stink - we just spritz some "Italian Orange & Vanilla" on her. Now, if I could only come up with an easy solution for those big muddy paws!

    Love the pics - it's so cute how they all cuddle together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the first photo of everyone sleeping together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i say it every DOT, but i LOVE THEM! I just want to fling myself into the middle of their pile! Your dogs kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how Lucy lays with her head hanging off the bed! That's how Sunny sleeps....always!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs