August 7, 2008

For the Love of Luke

Michelle sent out an urgent request to her knitting friends far and wide. If you click on her name, you can read Luke's story. I agreed to knit a square or two, and I shamelessly ripped off her title.
The first block is an "L." The yarn is Vanna's Choice acrylic. The color is silver blue. I knit this block last night. This morning I started another. I still have 20 rows left. My plan is to knit at least one more at Stitch and Pitch tonight and then get these into the mail tomorrow.

2 comments :

  1. You're very kind! I'm almost done with my first square, but I haven't been home in the evenings to knit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaylen, they're lovely! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs