October 31, 2012

Promised Treat

Magic Pencil Skirt
I almost forgot about this today!  Sorry. 

I had lots of comments on this post.  Seems we all love good customer service and want to share the love.  Many of the commenters didn't want to be entered - but there were 11 people who did.

I went to Random.org and entered 1 - 11.  The thingmabob said 4.  Then I had to go back through comments and count the ones who said yes please to find the 4th person.  It was Marjie!  I have your contact info - I'll get the pattern out in the mail.

Tonight I'm ordering Pamela's Perfect Tee Shirt as well as the neckline and sleeve options.  In November - I'll be working on Magic and Perfect Outfits!  Who wants to join me?

4 comments :

  1. Yay Marjie!

    Love that green check skirt to the moon and back. Oddly, I'm in old favorites today - a 2 year old wrap dress, tights and boots, topped off with my favorite jean jacket...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Marjie! Get your sewing machine warmed up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Marjie! Can't wait to see your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I can't wait to get my hands on this pattern. A "Perfect Magic" outfit sounds just great!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs