February 23, 2008

I Got a Package!

Yesterday, the mailman rang twice! And I missed him both times. But I saw him at the mailbox and went out to say hi. Upon opening the door I tripped over the package he put right there. I wish I could thank whoever sent it, but there was no name on the label. So thank you - whoever you are! Yep! It's my Sassy Apron Swap package. What fun. The Apron is Yellow and orange - not that anyone can tell in this photo. Also included in the package was a spoon and several recipes. It was taken in the front yard. We are having a glorious day. Already walked the dogs and it was too warm for a coat. Anyway, when we got home, I made some yummy french toast and wore the apron while I was cooking. Hubby didn't get any "in the wild" shots, but it was in there! I did my best to smile when he was taking these pictures. Yesterday I got my hair cut and colored. It's really fine although there's plenty of it. But it's also really static-y and has tons of fly-aways this year. What causes that? Now, it's time to get off the computer and finished the never ending curtain project so I can complete my SAS partner's package and get it in the mail on time :) Happy Sewing everyone (or knitting outside in the sunshine if you're so inclined).

8 comments :

  1. Outside without a COAT? Are you trying to hurt me?
    CUTE apron!! And i like the haircut....not to mention the manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look Maaavalas :)

    cute apron, haircut and mani. work it, girl!

    and you are killing me being outside without a coat. brrr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad called last night to tell me he was wearing shorts. Enjoy the nice PNW weather...I am envious! My mom was THRILLED, her mid-winter break was sunny..that NEVER happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute apron! I'm so jealous that you're outside with no coat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that a Raymond Weil "mini Tango" watch you're wearing? And we have the same manicure... except you're way skinnier than lil'fat moi. Lurve the lemony-goodness of the apron. Latah, crafty goddess. Cami

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is cute!! Very unique. :) I like the haircut!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that fabric and what a fun apron. You are lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an unusual apron-- I love it! Nice fabric choice and sweet curve to it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs