October 20, 2006

I'm All Packed!

I finished the nephew blanket. I finished the bag for the virtual friend, the teddy bear for her dog and some toys for my dogs who will be horribly neglected while we are gone - not! I finished the pink skirt on Thursday morning. I got all the work done on my desk. I went shopping and bought (oh, the horror!) tops to go with my new cute skirts. I'm off to North Carolina for the next 10 days or so, where I will ge the priviledge of watching my neice and nephew play soccer, touring the Biltmore Estate, travelling all over the countryside looking at B&Bs for sale in preparation for a lifestyle change, and the thing I'm most excited about - I get to meet my longest, dearest virtual friend. I hope we get along as well in person as we do virtually :) I'll be back and posting soon :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs