June 29, 2008

He Said What?

So the other evening, JB and I were sitting in the front room. He was watching TV and playing poker online and I was knitting - working on one of the 2 pairs of socks I have going for me. When he looked up and said "You're knitting more socks." So the first stop I made on Saturday when I left the house was Village Yarn & Tea Shop. I picked up the Neckdown V-Neck Shaped Cardigan from Knitting Pure & Simple (scroll down, 2nd from bottom on left). I purchased 7 hanks of o-wool classic in color 8101 which is a nice boring brown - perfect for an all seasons cardigan. That'll teach him - now, not only am I knitting socks, but I have all the yarn to start a nice beautiful boring brown cardigan.

4 comments :

  1. I thought that was a picture of chocolate donuts! LOL! If you have any UFOs, join the Summer of the UFO blog that Allison started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And he states the obvious why? Oh, yes, I forgot, because he's a husband. Mine does that to me: "you're trying new food." "You're cutting out another sewing project???" Yes, hone, and now I'm also refinishing the cabinet for the treadle sewing machine I bought, and the front door while I'm at it. Teach you to state the obvious!

    And I agree with the "looking like chocolate donuts" observation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The real question is:
    Are you going to keep any of this for yourself???

    R. is doing that same cardigan in forest green. It's very cool how the increases look at the shoulders. I hope my pullover from KP&S looks as good (whenever I can decide what yarn I want to use). All in one piece - hooray for no finishing...

    Anonymous D.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs