March 28, 2008

Retreat

Okay, she here we are after dinner on day 2. I got here around 11 a.m. on Friday and it was snowing. After getting set up, I got 2 aprons made. <--- That photo is the apron that I volunteered to send to Sharon. Technically, I made 4 aprons since both of them are completely reversible with pockets on both sides. Next up - was the Amy Butler swing bag. It was made from blue and brown floral quilting cottons. I added some interior pockets thereby eliminating it's reversibility, but it's also finished - and for me! After that I made a lined cotton skirt from that funky print shown there. The skirt is finished and the coordinating knit tee is mostly done, but I managed to stretch out the neckline a little bit and it will need a little more work. But since I brought everything pre-cut and ready to sew, I didn't bring any extra fabric. The last project that I am hoping to get mostly finished before heading home on Sunday. Is another lined cotton skirt. This time from the pink daisy print. The pink and yellow cottons are both tee-shirts, cut and ready to sew. We'll see how far I get. Gotta sew!

4 comments :

  1. Good grief. I hope you're stopping to enjoy the company!! Can't wait to see all the FOs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *heart* that wildly patterned pink polka dotted fabric! I hope the retreat was fun. Feel up to sewing another bag??? (just kidding.. I know you're swamped) Cami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo Hoo! That's amazing how much you've gotten done already! What a great way to spend a weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, like Cami, *heart* the one with the bubble-like polka dots. Awesome!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs