March 22, 2008

Cinderella, Cinderella

I spent the day pretending to be Cinderella. My friend Y, coined the phrase 'doing Cinderella's' for when you are doing chores. (By the way go visit it's her boy Jackson's birthday!)
First I cooked breakfast, then I walked dogs, after that I spent hours moving furniture and cleaning floors, leather, glass and wood. Now I'm exhausted!
It's hubby's poker night and I usually spend the evening with my sewing machine. This night, I made a cup of tea and a pan of gooey brownies and I'm going to sit on the couch and do work-work.
Tomorrow I can spend the entire day with the sewing machine. The laundry can wait and be done in bits and starts during the upcoming week.

2 comments :

  1. I love that.:) Hope you all have a Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Maybe I should try wearing glass slippers when I clean...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs