May 10, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Lots of little things make me happy to be alive. Some days it's harder than others to remember that. Anyway - here I go: *Watching Beau & Lucy wrestle over squirrel *Having Hazel at the office yesterday *The cool mornings and the super sunny afternoons *Driving with the top down and the radio blaring *The smell of coffee *Pumpkin scones - yummy! *Cute skirts *Seeing the sun come up through the trees *Listening to the ponds in our backyard *Taking a nap on the couch - and not feeling guilty about it :} How about you? What little things in life remind you to be Thankful?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs