March 11, 2016

Rodan and Fields



In January, I became a Rodan + Fields Consultant.
I am very excited about the products and loving the skin care regimens.
I mean - 60-day, empty-bottle, money-back guarantee!
The before and after photos are amazing!  

I personally am using Soothe because I have sensitive skin.
I also feel like my nose is very red. 
In the month since I started using the products, I notice my nose is less red & I'm using less makeup.

I do not intent to turn this blog into a place to shill for my side-business.
That being said - I did want to let you know, I'm doing this and I'm here if you have questions.
I do hope if you want to try the product you'll reach out to me!  

If you are interested - please reach out!  My contact info is in the sidebar.
I look forward to hearing from you.

1 comment :

  1. I've been loving my R+F so far! I want to use my roller a bit more, but soon (maybe) I'll send you my before + after photos. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs