June 14, 2006

In an Attempt

to continue with daily updates. Yesterday there was a large, very large, box waiting in the entry way when I got home last night. You see I finally ordered all 46 yards of fabric for the curtains. Of course I also had to order the lining. This time, however, I didn't sneak any little treats in for me. Friday I plan on dropping the yardage off at a laundromat that has staff so they can prewash the yardage while I have my sucky long fasting blood draw done. In hopes that I can pick it up on my way home from the clinic, I will also stop by either JoAnns or Hancocks to the get the header tape. Fabric.com didn't have the tape I wanted. So, clothing gets set aside for curtains. I am, however, through promising to post photos.

1 comment :

  1. Wow...real curtains, with lining and header tape.

    You're a better woman than I... ;)

    I bet that box weighed a TON!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs