April 8, 2006

Just another Quck Post

Well here we go again - lots to do and not enough time. The Musical One helped with the blog layout yesterday. Changes have finally shown up - unfortunately, she lost the Creative Fashion Sewing Ring Code - so I'll need to find that again. For some reason my email account is being not nice - so hopefully I still have the code at work. Plan to actually get some sewing done today. JB has his friends over for poker tonight so I can hide in the sewing room. Of course there are a few rude souls among his friends who will wander in to see what I'm doing and try to visit. Oh well, I usually pretend that I can't hear over the sewing machine! Okay - time to feed the hounds before they start baying - the rest of the house is sleeping and they wouldn't appreciate that!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs