April 20, 2006

Completely Un-fiber Related

Sunday my new furniture is being delivered. This is the furniture for the new 'great' room. Our house was originally built with 3 'sitting' rooms. I mean really! There is the formal living and dining rooms, then there was a tiny kitchen with an equally tiny eating area right next to it and another living room with a wood stove in a fabulous red-brick arched alcove. Over the last several months we have removed walls and doors, moved windows relocated the pantry, bought and installed new appliances, sinks, faucets, countertops, cupboards and flooring. The last element to the room is the furniture and it's coming on Sunday! Happy Dance, happy dance, happy dance.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs