Pages

▼

Sheila

Last week The Princess got some blueberries out to thaw for Miss Sheila her hedgehog. Unfortunately, when they got up in the morning, Sheila had passed. The Princess decides 3+ years ago to get a hedgehog because it was different, they are interesting and very friendly once they get to know you. She was living in an apartment and couldn't have a dog at time. So - hedgehog it was. When she took a job clear across the country - she bought a second airline ticket to take Sheila with her. Both The Princess and Charlie are sad at Sheila's passing. Go wish her well.

4 comments :

  1. So sorry about Sheila. What's the average life span of a hedgehog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I realized that Sheila required her own plane ticket!

    I'm just glad she had Charlie in place to help with the grief...

    ReplyDelete
  3. RIP Sheila... :(
    I didn't realize she would require a plane ticket either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I hate to hear that. :(
    Hugs to the Princess.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g