January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012

I am not doing a look back.  I had a good year - with the exception of some good friends having health issues with their dogs and then saying good bye to a few dogs. 

I got more sewing done in 2011 than I have in a long time.  I did not, however, knit as much.  It's all a balancing act. 

In 2012 and I went to spend more time with friends.  Get back to developing relationships with "virtual" friends - something I've let lapse with my job change.  Sew more, knit more, blog more, cook more, exercise more - enjoy more. 

Thank you for stopping by and saying hello.  I really do appreciate each and every comment.  g

9 comments :

  1. 2011 wasn't a bad year, but it started with a heartache and ended with heartbreak. I don't even have the heart for looking at what I want out of '12, but I know I owe Hope more of a legacy than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Gaylen!! I appreciate your cheery comments and emails, always. And I LOVED my Christmas card! You had a special place on my mantel this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you too! And I really hope that I get to see you again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you as well!

    I always enjoy reading your posts, and can't wait to read more in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year. Let's hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you, too! Life is a balancing act, and it's hard to make all the pieces fall into place (like when I forgot to make bread for Thanksgiving dinner - uh oh!). You take what you can do and don't rue the rest, and life will be more serene. Love and happiness to you, JB and the girls this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year to you and yours, too! You and I basically have the same wish list for 2012. I still haven't figured out that balancing act, but then, my duties keep changing, too. I guess that's what happens when your job description changes day to day. /eyeroll/ (I complain, but it could be worse. lol)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have similar goals this year, maybe we can help balance and encourage each other!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs