September 29, 2011

Thankful Dogs

Today I am thankful for the following:

~~ Friends who send lovely, thoughtful trinkets as reminders and remembrances.
~~ Crafty Friends who can take a piece and make it something you will love.
~~ Being able to take a piece that I love from Lapdog Creations to Orange Box Jewelry (see links above) and have Krissy make something that holds Dudley and the rest of my pack in my heart each and every time I wear it.
~~ Having a job - regardless of how stressful - I create some of the stress myself, but it's hard to let it go.
~~ Four day work weeks - giving me Fridays home with just the dogs allowing me to sew, clean or just veg.
~~ The ability to plan a great vacation to meet velveteen friends and visit with The Princess and treat JB to something he's always wanted to do but never done.
~~ Of course the obvious, but for now - I'm gonna get ready for work.  If you are in the market for some interesting jewelry - please go check out Orange Box Jewelry and don't forget to stop by Lapdog Creations.  LDC has a review of some dog treats and a give away! 

Happy Thursday everyone - what little things are making you smile today?

7 comments :

  1. You are making me smile today my friend! Have a great "Friday" at work and enjoy your real Friday tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy everything! I'm getting excited about November.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This velveteen friend is excited about getting to see you, too! I'm glad you've made a list of happy things today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supportive online friends are making me smile today. Your November trip sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet post! You truly have a lot to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Getting to meet Velveteen friends would make me thankful, too. :) I still hate we missed you last year.

    Off to check out that link.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs