March 29, 2011

Winner!

 Long, long ago - my friend Nichole who blogs as Lapdog Creations had a contest.  See she stopped by Tiger World on a vacation last year and fell head over heels in love.  Honestly.

So - when one of the babies got sick and died, followed quickly by another - she decided to put her blog to good use.  I have nothing but admiration for people who put their money where there heart is in terms of supporting causes.  There are so many that it's easy to get carried away.

Anyway - I donated to help Tiger World, it wasn't much, but hopefully it will help.

In exchange - I got these two lovely sewing books in the mail.  Tea Towels and Pretty Little Pillows.  Both are lovely and I have enjoyed having them beside the bed to look through and be inspired.  Soon, they will be moving to the Studio and hopefully getting used even!

Thank you LapDog Momma - I love the books.  But the real prize was helping out. 

8 comments :

  1. How neat. Nic sent really nice prizes. I got lost somewhere during that time and didn't get in on the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! The tea towel book cover is really serene... I'd like to go sit and read in that meadow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I never thought to look for a tea towel book...Now I need to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are pretty little books. Nichole's prizes were all really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you again for helping to support Tiger World! :) So glad you like the books and can't wait to see what you create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice prizes. Can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like everyone that donated got some really nice prizes! : )

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs