March 30, 2009

Weekend Recap Preview

So, here's a photo everything that is mostly done. Yes, mostly - there is some finishing work - skirt hooks a hem and some hand-sewing.

In case you're wondering, from the list you're seeing:

*black and white lace skirt - needs skirt hook

*study hall skirt - should really be taken in, needs skirt hook

*blue wrap dress - didn't touch (which is the kiss of death in my world)

*blue skirt remake (really 2 skirts when it's done) - need skirt hooks

*muslin of border print dress- final dress needs hem and the lining stitched down.

7 comments :

  1. Pretty fabrics... Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lie you accomplished a lot this weekend. Did you get all your questions answered?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooohhhh, I can't wait to see better pics of them on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a lot done. I like the ruffle on the big dot skirt, and I don't see the blue wrap dress - guess I'm missing it. The border print dress looks like it will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We seem to share some of the same sewing habits. Get the fun stuff done and then wait to do the finishing work (i.e. skirt hooks, small hand sewing) at one time. The skirts do all look lovely though.

    So what do you mean by "kiss of death of my world"?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs