April 7, 2008

Coffee Swap Topic #2

Since some of us is beginning to see glimpse of Spring, while others are still getting snow have you change what projects are working on? Have you put away the hats, scarfs and mittens, and brought out the cute tank top sweater projects and lacy wraps? Have you change yarn to something more lighter and cooler, not so heavy and bulky?
Well I seem to mostly knit socks these days. I have several pairs on needles and since they are such good travel projects they will be vacationing with me. However - I plan on picking up my lace shawl when we return.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs