February 12, 2008

It's all Bonnie's Fault

The mess is all Bonnie's fault. First she talked about the Sassy Apron Swap. It sounded like fun, so being the lemming that I am, I joined up. Then this weekend she completed her apron. Then in a conversation we had regarding the SAS, she pointed out that the packages were to be mailed no later than March 1st. I thought I had until April 1st! UGH. So last night I came home from work, dug through the cottons cupboard and pulled out some cute fabric for making a reversible apron. That's what all those fabrics in themiddle are. The pile in the back corner - the fabric for the bay window panels. The fabric in the basket on the table top - the stuff I cut out a couple of weeks ago. And the basket under the table - balled sock yarn stash. That and the wire basket of hanked sock yarn is the majority of my yarn stash.

2 comments :

  1. .....over committing again, G????? Are we going to have to put you into rehab? :-) You could room with Brittany. She comes and goes. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misery loves company. Hee hee!

    I really like the fabrics - the pink and green. Very springy!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs