May 4, 2007

Frustrating!

I have the day off - yea! I have to go into the office today - boo! I have been very lazy this morning - playing with the blog and trying to create a button! Other people have them. It can't be that hard - play with a photo, add a little text, save it somewhere - voila! Button created - right? Apparently not! At least not for me. Darn it! I'm going to continue working on it, but I may need to buy a book (HTML for Dummies) as well as different photo software, because I can't get it to work with what I've got. I guess I should take a shower and head to the office - just so I don't have to be there all day!!

2 comments :

  1. Here, try this free software. It was recommended to me by a very smart developer friend.
    http://www.getpaint.net/index2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would help you out but I don't know how to do that stuff either! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs