March 5, 2007

Considering Playing Hookie Today

I've got alot on my mind. Not the least of which is that the computer guys are coming to set up our new network, server, yadda, yadda, yadda today and I won't be able to get any work done anyway. The Boss is in Portland, OR watch her favorite team play basketball, and I verified that they won last night, so she won't be back in town until tomorrow! I've already checked her email, nothing new there that I have to deal with. I'm still mad as Hell at JD2 over last week's vacation incident which I haven't shared and I don't really want to deal with his whinning today. Add to that that I bought some fabulous fabrics at the Expo with Claire yesterday. I've already cut the muslin of one new dress, the last couple of pieces of fabric are the in washer and I want to stay home and play - I think I'll plan on being out of the office by 10:30 - at the latest!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs