November 23, 2006

Thankful - Thanksgiving

Today I am reminding myself of all the little things I am thankful for, including *a husband who loves me *both of us having good jobs that allow me indulge in somewhat expensive hobbies *The Musical One - who can be incredibly annoying, but I wouldn't change her *The Princess *Beau - who loves me best! *Lucy sticking her nose under my arm while I am trying to type *Abigail laying at my feet *Dudley who is the rock dog in this house *Virtual friends and their willingness to help with sewing, knitting, crafting and dog problems. *Family traditions that they kids (adults really) still enjoy *Being able to actually cook the meal, having a home to do it and the finances to afford it *That it's not raining - right now :) I'm off to do all the early prep work that I didn't do yesterday because I wasn't feeling well. Hope that everyone has a safe, happy, enjoyable holiday and finds sometime to do something you enjoy. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

2 comments :

  1. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Australia - buy you have a good one. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy T-day Gaylen! Can't wait to see you next month!
    ~jess

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs