November 7, 2006

Did I mention

That I'm going to be taking a knitting class? I'm really looking forward to it. Of course, there's really only one technique that I want to learn, but I bet I can figure out how to use the rest of them. The class is on Tuesday evenings from 6:30 - 9:00 (which will interfer with House). The first class is intarsia; the second~continental; third~fiar isle (the one I'm really looking foward to) and the fourth class is aran. Now, I need to figure out how to balance knitting class and homework into life :)

1 comment :

  1. I would like to learn continental.
    I am doing an aran for Jason right now. My mom just knit an aran dog sweater for Fred...too cute!
    Will hold off on the intarsia and fair isle for now...maybe you can show me in Dec!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs