October 8, 2006

Amy Butler Skirt - Finished!

Well except for a hook & eye, it's done. Photos this week - I promise. Next up, a great brown, cream and blue print skirt which is cut. I just need to make a pattern for the lining so it connects with the facing the way Connie Long says it should in the "All about Linings" book. I also have a great brown and pink floral print that I bought today to make another skirt. The tentative plan is to get the two brown print skirts finished, move onto a couple of tops then get the bag done before we head out to North Carolina - We'll be there 2 weeks from today. Oh, and I cast on for the afghan for my nephew. So far, I've used 1 ball of each yarn. I'm using really soft acrylic yarn on bamboo needles and it's killing my hands - the yarn doesn't move on the needles at all. Need to go get some inexpensive plastic needs for this project or I'll hurt myself trying to get it finished.

1 comment :

  1. Consider some Addi Turbos! They are the BEST! I was having the same problem with the bamboo, and tried the addis.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs