July 4, 2006

Have you ever noticed

that the television keeps you from being productive? I did not realize that until Sunday's productive morning. I could be putting out garments regularly. But no, I almost always turn the television on. Then I find myself just standing at the cutting table watching tv. Not ironing, pressing, measuring, nothing - just watching the idiot box. Doesn't matter what's on it - poker tournament or crafting show. What a waste of time. Since then if I'm alone in the room - no tv. In fact, I'm currently in the market for a little cd player to put downstairs. Noise, but nothing to unfocus me. Have a very safe and happy 4th of July everyone.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs