March 22, 2006

This will be the Curtains

So a unanimous decision was made last night between JB and The Princess about which fabric will become the new curtains. The winner is: this print It looks pretty blah in this photo, but in real life the red in my dining room and the deep greyed purple in living room bring it to life. Since the two rooms are semi-connected, as in you can see the living room and the greyed-purple wall and the curtains from the dining room table - the curtains will all be the same. Now to measure the windows and decide how I want the top to be - button holes with fun hangers? tab tops? or a casing that will fit over the existing rod? I'll keep you posted.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs